Med One Advantage
Med One offers a full-service, ADVANCED WOUND CARE PROGRAM. Some of the advantages of working with Med One on behalf of wound patients include:
• Same outcomes. NPWT is becoming a commodity. The Genadyne NPWT pump provides the same clinical outcomes as other large competitors.
• Fast discharge with easy-to-use order forms.
• Better foam.
• Small unit. The NPWT pump is smaller (weighs less) than most NPWT pumps (we’ve tried the pumps from all manufacturers).
• Easy-to-use Pump.
• Disposable Pumps. For certain wounds.
• Standard Wound Care Supplies.
• Pressure Mapping. To help reduce stress on certain wounds.
• Therapeutic Support Surfaces.
• Nursing. We arrange for our own wound nursing. We coordinate home health nursing for our patients. Our WOCN provides clinical monitoring of patients.
• Continuum of care. We offer support services related to wound care: infusion, urology, oxygen, mobility and other products to ease patient discharge.