Med One Advantage
Our company is centered around what is best for the patient.
Patients Find Working with Med One is EASY and FAST.
• Our orders process is easy. You can order urological products by calling (480.729.6984), emailing (urology@MedOneAZ.com), faxing (480.729.6999) or ordering online (click here for ONLINE ORDERING). [link to online order form: reorder supplies/urology]
• We offer same-day delivery in metro-Phoenix, and next day delivery in metro-Tucson. Our warehouse is stocked with urological products and our delivery vans are ready to roll.
• We’ve handled urology orders for nearly a decade. We are a medium-sized, local provider (local means “Accountable”). We handle most insurances (click here for our Insurance List).
Patients Like The Support They Receive From Med One.
• Patients receive monthly follow-up calls.
• Our Nurse Practitioners offer 24/7 clinical support.
• Our insurance specialists work with health plans to minimize out-of-pocket payments for patients. We offer discrete delivery.
• Patients can call, email or order resupply products online through our website.
• We specialize in PECO Medical catheters with proprietary manufacturing which offer the smoothest catheter eyelets on the market. We also carry high quality products from leading manufacturers (Hollister, Rochester, Coloplast, Covidien, Astra, etc.).
Continuity of Care.
• Patients needing urological supplies may also require other healthcare services. It is easier for patients to contact a single provider – like Med One – for all their healthcare product needs.
• For patient convenience, our “umbrella” care includes: mobility, infusion, wound, respiratory (oxygen) enteral feedings, and durable medical equipment.
• Patient wellness improves when patients receive what they need, when they need it, and have “ONE” source for all of their equipment needs and follow-up healthcare questions.